|CBSE Results 2019|
|CBSE||Exam Name||CBSE Exam Dates 2019||CBSE Result 2019|
|CBSE Class 10 Board Exam||21 February – 29 March 2019||Expected in May 2019|
|CBSE Class 12 Board Exam||15 February – 3 April 2019||Expected in May 2019|
The Central Board Of Secondary Education also known as CBSE conducts Class 10 & Class 12 exams in the month of March – April every year. This year, CBSE has decided to conduct exams for all the skill education (Vocational) subjects in the latter half of February 2019. Similarly, exams for academic subjects are proposed to be conducted in the month of March/April 2019. CBSE announced the Board Examination Schedule for Class 10 & Class 12 on 23rd December 2019. In the previous year, the Exam Date Sheet was declared in the month of January.
This year, CBSE Class 10th exams will commence on 21st February and end on 29th March 2019. Similarly, CBSE Class 12th exams will commence on 15th February and end on 3rd April 2019. In 2018, the Class 10 board exams were conducted from 5th March to 4th April 2018 & Class 12 exams were conducted from 5th March to 13th April 2018. However, CBSE 10th and 12th results were declared on 29th and 26th May respectively.
Latest Updates – CBSE Result 2019
Resently, CBSE has made significant changes related to the CBSE Exams which are scheduled to be conducted in February and March 2019. CBSE Class 10 & Class 12 students need to have a better understanding of all these changes which will help them in planning their study.
- Digitization of Question Papers: With CBSE digitizing each and everything in the previous years, this year it has announced that CBSE Class 10 & Class 12 question papers will be digitized. With digitization, the question papers which were distributed manually in the past will now be distributed online via the internet to all the school principals 30 minutes before the exam. This will eliminate all the cases of leaked question papers which were faced by the CBSE Board. CBSE will provide school principals with a unique user ID and password to access the question paper following which the papers will be printed before being distributed to the students. As this is the first time where the question papers will be digitized, it is expected that schools will face some issues before getting used to this new change.
- Internal Options Increased: CBSE has decided to make scoring easier for Class 10 & Class 12 students by providing more internal choice questions for some subjects. Earlier, CBSE released a circular which mentioned that internal choice questions will be increased by approximately 33% in all the sections and for each question type. This change is applicable to both Class 10th and Class 12th examinations. Previously, with less internal options, students had to lose marks if they haven’t studied for that question. But with increased internal choice options, students will get two questions out of which they will have to answer any one which they feel is easier for them.
CBSE Sample Papers and Marking Scheme 2019
CBSE has released sample papers and marking schemes for all Class 10 & Class 12 subjects. It has been observed that the question paper format and marking criteria for most of the subjects have been changed considerably which is favorable for students. Students are advised to check the sample papers and marking scheme which will give them a better understanding and help them score well in their CBSE Board Exams 2019.
CBSE Result 2019 – Admit Card
The Central Board of Secondary Education releases the admit cards in the month of February. Students are not allowed for the examination without the Admit Cards. Admit Card contains all the Important Information about the student as given below:
- Student Photo & Signature
- Student Roll Number
- Centre Number
- Examination Date & Time
- Other Important Instructions
In 2018, CBSE published a strong advisory about Schools holding Student Admit Cards depending on student’s performance, academic fees. CBSE has made it mandatory for schools to provide the admit cards irrespective of the student’s performance or other issues.
CBSE 10th & 12th Result 2019 – Previous Year Result Dates
Considering the previous year result dates, it is quite obvious that the Central Board of Secondary Education declares CBSE Class 10th & Class 12th Result in the month of May or June every year. However, there is no official notification about CBSE 10th & 12th Result 2019 but, it can be expected that CBSE will declare Class 10 & Class 12 results by end on May 2019.
|CBSE Results 2019 – Previous Year Result Dates|
|CBSE||Year||CBSE 10th Result Date||CBSE 12th Result Date|
|2018||29th May 2018||26th May 2018|
|2017||3rd June 2017||28th May 2017|
|2016||28th May 2016||21st May 2016|
|2015||28th May 2015||25th May 2015|
|2014||19th May 2014||26th May 2014|
CBSE Class 10th & Class 12th Result 2019 – Pass Percentage Trend
Around 25-30 lakh students appear for CBSE Class 10 & Class 12 Board Exams every year. As observed in the last 5 years, the overall CBSE Class 10 pass percentage is on a decline. CBSE Class 10th pass percentage declined from 98.87% in the year 2014 to 86.07% in 2018. On the other hand, CBSE Class 12 pass percentage has been stable in the range of 82% – 83% in the last 5 years.
|CBSE Results 2019 – Pass Percentage Trend|
|CBSE||Year||CBSE Class 10th Pass %||CBSE Class 12th Pass %|
How To Check CBSE Result 2019?
Almost 27 to 30 lakh students appear for CBSE Board Examinations every year. Students can check their results on the official website – http://cbseresults.nic.in/
Follow the Steps to Check your CBSE Class 10th & Class 12th Result 2019:
- Visit Official Website – http://cbseresults.nic.in/
- Click on CBSE Class X Examination / CBSE Class XII Examination.
- Keep your credentials ready which include – Roll Number, Date of Birth, School Number & Centre Number.
- Enter all the required data & Click Submit.
- The result will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a Screenshot / Print it for future references.
You can also access your CBSE 10th Result 2019 & CBSE 12th Result 2019 through different modes:
- IVR: Students can access their Class 10th & Class 12th Result via an IVR system which gives you your CBSE Results 2019 via a call. The charges for the same are 30 paise per minute per roll number.
- SMS: Students can get their results via SMS which is charged at 50 paise per SMS.
- Digi Locker: The Digi Locker account details are sent via SMS to the Student’s Registered Mobile Number. Students can get their CBSE Results 2019 in their Locker.
- Third-Party Websites: Students can also check their CBSE Results via third-party websites. Last year, Google & Bing had published CBSE Results.
CBSE Result 2019 – FAQs:
- When will CBSE Results be announced 2019?
The CBSE Results for the academic year 2018-2019 are expected to be announced in the last week of May 2019.
- When will CBSE declare Class 10th Results?
CBSE Class 10th Results 2019 will be declared in the month of May 2019.
- When will declare Class 12th Results?
CBSE Class 12th Results 2019 will be declared in the month of May 2019.
CBSE which is also known as Central Board of Secondary Education is one of the most popular Education Board in India. It is also one of the leading education board which has a Global presence with over 19,316 schools in India & 211 schools in 25 foreign countries. CBSE is a national level board of education for public and private schools and which is controlled by the Union Government of Inda. The CBSE was given its present name ‘Central Board of Secondary Education’ in the year 1952. The Board was reconstituted in the year 1962 when its jurisdiction was extended.
All Kendriya Vidyalayas, All Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas, private schools & most of the schools approved by the Central Government of India are affiliated by CBSE.